Do you want to stop old programing, habits, and beliefs that have held you back for many years?
Helping you get at the root cause to move from where you are to where you want to be. Offering both individual and group coaching specializing in the areas of:
- Health & Wellness Coaching
- Nursing Success Coaching
- Sports Performance Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Relationship Coaching
YOU – BETTER – EXTRAORDINARY – OUTSTANDING
Facilitating your journey to becoming outstanding!
What is Professional Coaching?
Professional coaching is a service where the coach facilitates the client to reach specific goals. It is not therapy it is a process of discovery gaining clarity that is in alignment with your core values. Coaches help produce extraordinary results by eliciting client generated solutions and strategies. Coaches hold clients accountable and responsible throughout the process in order to achieve specific goals. Goals such as: improved performance at work in specific areas, improved sports performance, greater understanding of relationships.
What is the Relationship between Coach and Client?
The relationship between coach and client is respectful and fluid. The coach may put on other ‘hats’ such as a consultant, or therapist if necessary. However, clients choose the focus of the interaction and the coach listens, observes and uses exercises to clarify and create the start of a journey that they embark on towards outstanding success.
What is Performance Coaching?
Performance coaching focuses on areas of our lives where we have specific goals we want to achieve effectively in a specific time frame, such as peaking at a sports event ( eg. running a race) or achieving a specific goal in ones career (eg. promotion, higher education).
Coaching is used in companies for groups as well as individuals. Our programs are both designed to fit with individuals within a group and group dynamics. We have group workshops and presentations to facilitate group dynamics through awareness resulting in better performance and overall well being.
If you are looking for one-on-one coaching to help you get from where you are to where you want to be than this is for you! With this coaching package you will receive:
- Initial assessment (one and a half hours)
- One-one-coaching sessions each 60 minutes in length (in person, over the phone, or over Skype) number of sessions to be determined after initial assessment.
- Action items and support material based on your objectives
- Follow up emails after each session
Contact Piroska to book your initial coaching assessment to determine if coaching is the best option for you.
Piroska Bata is Certified with:
- Professional Coach, Adler International Learning, University of Toronto, Completed: Foundations of Coaching, Coaching in the Context of Work | 2008
- Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), NLP Possibilities with DHE |October 2005
- Licensed Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), NLP Possibilities with DHE |October 2004
Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, NLP and Neuro-Sematic Programming may be utilized with the Coaching Services for accelerated results.